Saturday, January 24, 2009

field trip

Sorry I could not take any pictures. But I had so much fun. We went to Seven Peaks around 9:00 a.m. then around 11:15 a.m. we went back on the road to the mall. And Mr.Peterson (aka not steve) sat by us and i was listening to Wicked song (from a broadway.) and mr.peterpan(aka mr. peterson) thought thay were bad but they weren't. So I ate Subway, and i ate half of my 1 foot long blt, with chips and sprite. then after that i went to claires and got a keychain for my mom and me. then me and my friend Brittney went to a game shop and i gave her a 10 dollar bill i had to help her pay for it. then we went home and my mom loved the keychain. i had such a fun time on Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you got to go. Just keep up your grades and you will do good. Love you and Chasen.
Grandma

Jaime said...

I'm glad you got to go! Sounds like fun! What did you do at Seven Peaks? Aren't they closed because of the winter? Just curious! Love you!

The Walch Family said...

I'm glad that you had such a fun time. And what a nice friend to help pay for your friend's game. And how sweet to buy your mom a surprise. Can't wait to see you again soon ! Love you !

Tamalama said...

Hey Sis! Like Jaime, I thought 7 Peaks was a water park-what do you do there in the winter, tube down the slides? Love ya Sis!