Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update

Sorry I haven't been on here for along time! I got really busy with school and family and it just been crazy. Nate is now walking!! The only way for him to walk is if you have him hold your fingers and then he will walk. He is so big if you have Facebook, there is a pic of him and a cake he actully put his hand in the cake and my mom says that was his present to me. He did this on my birthday which was on Sunday. I got alot of great stuff. I got a cd from my aunt Stephaine, it is do amazing it make me want to take it to school and have everyone listen to it and she also gave me socks which are very cute. Thanks Stephaine! I also got a another cd from my mom and it is the Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakquel. And alot of other stuff. Right now in school my favorite class is seminary! I love this class it always makes my dad and everyone else in my class thinks it is boring, but me i think seminary is not boring! Thanks for the birthday wishes that everyone said they really made my day!! xoxoxo

1 comments:

Steph said...

awesome! glad you like the cd and sooooo glad you love seminary! you are awesome!