Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween this year was okay. I went to my friend's house to pick a costume. Then I went to Trunk-or-Treat, and we went to a couple of houses. And I went to her party. I forgot to take pictures! Next year I am pasting out candy. And help Chasen. Nate did not dress up this year, Chasen was a "skull ninja." Two of my teachers who are Mr.Orton and Mr.Peterson dressed up as girls. And during math we could not do are test in front of a boy teacher who is a girl. It was really hard to do. Then Mr.Peterson who was a really tall girl, we callher Mrs.Peterson. ( oh, we called Mr.Orton, Grandma Orton!) It was really funny. During 1a yesterday, Mr.Peterson told us to get a lot of candy for him. Ha,ha,ha! Oh,Steve, I am not talking about you. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! That's great! Hope to see you soon! Are you coming down for Thanksgiving?
Love you!
Jaime

Tamalama said...

Sounds like a fun day! Your teachers are crack-ups! Love u sis!

The Walch Family said...

Hello Sweetie ! Gald that you had fun on Halloween. Jenna dressed up as Dorothy and did the candy thing too. We'd love to see you soon.

Steph said...

That is funny about your teachers! What a good idea. Maybe we will have OUR Mr. Peterson (AKA Steve) dress up as Grandma Peterson next year!