Saturday, November 29, 2008

Top 3 books of the week....

1- A book from my aunt Stephaine and it is called Where the Sidewalk Ends byh Shel Silverstein. My aunt Stephaine has this book and before she moved to the house she lived in she will always read it to me. What a great memory.

2- Laura Ingalls Wilder book collection is amazing. I will all ways read it what a great book. My Grandma and Late Grandpa Jones gave me the 3rd book and it is amazing.

3- Dairy of a Whimpy kid is a great book. I read it 5 times and my mom well almost 9 times. Now we want to 2nd book to it. Oh, it was really funny. I did my book report on it and my teacher like the book report. what a great book.

Next week will be Top 3 books....!

1 comments:

The Walch Family said...

I'm glad that you love to read. I do too ! Jenna is reading the Twilight series right now. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.