Saturday, December 13, 2008

Choir concert.

On Dec.11,2008 at 6:00 p.m. there were 78 kids that had a concert. And I was one of them. I had really fun at my first choir concert. I think my favorite part is when we clapped to BINGO!!! We sang 12 songs and it was long I was really tired when we got home. The songs we sang were: Catch A Falling Star, Silver Bells, It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Simple Gifts, Hey Ho Nobody's Home, Laudamus Canon, Its a Marshmallow World, The Peace Carol, On This Still Silent Night, Walking in the Air, Christmas in Killarney, and Hot Chocolate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylee,
Sounds like you had a good concert. Glad you like to ddo things like that. Miss you and Chasen
Grandma Jones

Jaime said...

I wish I could have seen it! Sounds like a fun festive concert!
Love you!
Jaime

The Walch Family said...

I'm sure that you did a wonderful job. I wish that I could have seen you perform. You're awesome !
Love you
Colleen

Steph said...

I've never heard some of those songs! Would have been fun to have gone to your concert. I am glad you had fun!
Love, Steph