Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!!

This Christmas was really different and fun. My family woke me up at 7:15 a.m. and here was our lot....

Chasen's lot-
Hotwheels= I am not going to tell you how many hotwheel stuff he got. And anyone who gave him hotwheels he says thank you.
P Js= My grandma Bevan gave him car pjs and he loved them!! He also says thank you.
Puzzles= He got 2 puzzles one from santa and one for JoLynn. (JoLynn once he saw them he started to put them together and he ask me to finish it for him.)
Books= He love the books you all gave him.
Pokemon= Everyone who gave him pokemon he went wild and he says thank you.
Movies= He also love every movie he got. He said thank you.
Paint= Make your own loin He loved that so much!!

Kylee's lot=
pjs= I got pink pjs from my Grandma Bevan thank you.
UNO= I got uno I loved it.
socks and magnets= This is from my aunt steph Thank you.
movies= I got one movie and I love it.
Books= I got 4 books and i love them.
Cd= i got a cd from my aunt JoLynn. Thank you.
lip balm= I love it. Thank you.
iTune cards= from my mom $15 dollar and one from my dad $25 dollar. Thank you.
My grandma Jones gave me a Presious Moment grandmother and granddaughter Thank you.

sSo that is our Christmas we love our presents if i forgot a present that I did not put on here it is because I sometimes for got so we love our presents, love you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylee & Chasen,

You are very welcone. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. We miss and love you.

Grandma and Dad

Steph said...

Glad Santa found your house!

The Walch Family said...

Sounds like you had a fun time ! Glad to hear that ! Miss you ! Love you !